Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bandai Kamen Rider Den-O 5 inch Action Figures

I have to warn you, I start and end at climax.
I have posted pictures of these bad boys a few posts before, but fortune smiled upon me and I got doubles of the same figures for sale. Now, I can afford to open them. The 3 figure boxset I got for only $12. The rider and bike set were sold only for $15 each. Very sweet.

So, here is the main hero of the series, Kamen Rider Den-O with his bike. The bike is compatible with your souchaku henshin figures, so, if you want to get a bike for your Den-O souchakus, this is the most ideal choice.


The only thing which disappointed me with the Den-O and bike set is the fact that Den-O's sword, for his "sword form" (duh), was missing. Bandai remedied that, and packed in a Den-O sword along with the three-figure Den-O (Rod, Gun, Ax) boxset.




Soure sanjou!




Here are the first four Den-O forms. In the order of their appearance in the series, we have Sword, Rod, Ax, and Gun forms.



Notice the various poses. They are very compatible with your Souchaku Henshin and S.H.Figuarts figures.




Here is Kamen Rider Zeronos. I still do not know his deal yet. But, if it's like the other rider series, he will probably start of as a rival for Den-O, but will later on be surpassed by the titular character, through Den-O's eventual upgrades (Climax, Liner, Wing forms).






Zeronos sports an almost identical bike as Den-O's.







Check out the differences of the two bikes.


















No comments:

Post a Comment