Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Transformers Movie Battle Damaged Voyager Optimus Prime

I like the sculpting for the Voyager Movie Optimus Prime figures, which was first shown in the Robo-Vision Optimus Prime. I got every release, except the Battle Damaged version. I just recently got this version for a great price. It was on sale for $14. Great! When this thing was first released, I chose not to get it because I didn't feel the paint application. I thought it's a waste of an awesome sculpt. Optimus looked ugly with the paint application, but that is precisely the point. It's a "battle damaged" version. Optimus is supposed to look like he was crapped on by Unicron.

The packaging is perfect. I think this is superior to the packaging of the regular Voyager Movie Optimus Prime, and it is almost as sexy as the Robo-Vision version. I like packagings which shows off the figure inside, but does not take up too much shelf space. This packaging fits that perfectly.

Recommended to all Decepticon-lovers who want to see Optimus Prime on a bad hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment