Friday, February 6, 2009

Aki Ross Final Fantasy 1/6 scale Palisades

I got this on sale, at $12!

I do not know much about it, except it's just "ok". It has a passing ressemblance to the cgi character it is based on, but it's nowhere near what most 12 inch figures are right now. This was probably very nice for its time, now, it's just ok.


There are lots of accessories, and a base to make the figure worth the price I paid for it. At srp, I will probably pass, because I hated the movie. I remember, that a classmate and I were anxiously awaiting for the release of the movie, when it came out, we were so excited to see it, but boredom quelled any enthusiam I may have had for it.







I distinctly remember the director of the movie was bragging about how they animated every strand of hair of Dr. Aki Ross in one scene, which took a lot of time. When i saw it, yeah, I like the "head and shoulders" moment, but for gosh sakes, what the hell was going on? I recommed this to fans of the movie, but I doubt if there are any.




No comments:

Post a Comment