Friday, February 6, 2009

Kroenen 1/6 scale Sideshow

This is the ONLY good thing about the Hellboy movie. I didn't like anything in the 1st Hellboy movie. i thought the script is good only for B-movies. The effects were OK, but I didn't like the look, the feel, and the story of Hellboy. I cannot even finish the movie from start to finish. I saw this in a movie theater, I went out half way through. I saw the ending at HBO, I was still underwhelmed. But I liked the second movie, so, it's all good.


But from the cow dung that was the Hellboy movie came an ass kicking villain, that is so cool, I am willing to overlook that he is a ripoff of G.I. Joe Snakeyes.

This is more than your typical Sideshow 1/6 scale fare. It has interchangable masks, four weapons and a base. The costume is very well done, and it succeeded in staying true to the source material.



The gem of the Hellboy crap. Kroenen, proof that being an undead can be awesome.


I highly recommend it to all 1/6 scale collectors. It's rare to have a kewl villain, and Kroenen here is cooler than anything in the 1/6 scale market today. Well, maybe not compared to the Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker, but then again, what is? Hot Toys Joker is not even as cool as Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker. But that is for another time. Right now, just go get Kroenen, you won't be sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment