Saturday, February 7, 2009

Motoko Kusanagi 1/6 scale

From the very popular anime series, Ghost in the Shell comes this version (2nd) of Motoko Kusanagi. I have to comfess with you guys, I have no idea where this figure came from. i just saw it in one of the piles of toys I left in the guestroom. I really cannot put my finger on where on earth I got it. I will normally pass up on a version which do not depict the character in its most recognizable form, so it is still a wonder why I have this version of Kusanagi. It's either I got it really cheap, or I was high at the time.

But since I have it, I might as well take pictures of it. This is the box with the flaps closed.
It's got removable clothes, for the freaks out there who wants to see a naked Motoko. It has three extra gun accessories....


....and interchangable "cyber" arms.




The face sculpt captures the anime character very well, and maybe, that is what compelled me to get it in the first place.



No comments:

Post a Comment