Thursday, January 15, 2009

BATMOBILE 1:18 Hotwheels









This is without a doubt my favorite design for the Batmobile. Tim Burton and company really got it the first time. It's sleek and totally intimidating. I think I enjoyed the 1st Batman movie (not counting the Adam West 60s Batman, since that's not MY Batman), mostly because of the Batmobile. I really never did buy Michael Keaton as Batman, to be honest.
Anyway, the last picture is the one that I originally wanted, but could not find, initially. So I bought the other two (one is the limited Battle Damaged version, and one is with the glossy paint version), just to placate my yearning for the matte finish version. It didn't work. When I finally found the matte 1:18 Batmobile, I immediately got it, with zero hesitation. I couldn't stop smiling like a boob for one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment