Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DARTH MAUL




This Darth Maul figure is probably (in my opinion) the very best toy representation of the character. It is made by Sideshow Collectibles. Limited to only 9000 pieces. Admittedly, the production run is not as limited as some of the other Sideshow Star Wars 12 inch figures, but this particular figure is very popular among collectors. So popular in fact that this is the only figure I have ever seen on the market (apart from the usual ebay sightings). When I saw it in one of the more obscure shops I go to (but hardly buy from), I did not hesitate and bought it immediately. It is just so awesome. It features 3 different lightsabers, interchangeable hands, binoculars, figure stand, and removable clothes. I honestly think this beats the 12 inch produced by Hasbro and the one produced by Medicom Toys. This gets a perfect 10 out of 10 score from me for being one of the best 12 inch figures I currently own.

No comments:

Post a Comment