Monday, January 12, 2009




Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.
LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland
Let me begin by posting these teddy bears I gave my wife. they are not expensive, in fact, they cost only about $5 each, and I got them from a local donut shop. But my wife loves them so much, because she finds them sooooo darn cute.
Hope You guys (and girls) check back. I have more toys to post, mostly japanese robots, superhero action figures, and sci-fi and sports collectibles.
Oh, before I forget, the quote from Alice in Wonderland (see above) is relevant, and ironic, because although I have been collecting for more than 10 years, there is no end in sight, and I still have the same excitement and passion i have for the hobby ove a decade ago.
Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment