Saturday, January 17, 2009

Voltes V Soul of Chogokin











With the release of the new Soul of Chogokin "Respect for Volt-in-Box" set (which I still do not have), I think I should post the first SOC Voltes (later I will post my vintage Voltes).
This is just "ok" for me. It's quite small, considering Voltes' size in the cartoon. But even so, it is a pretty accurate representation of Voltes. It has all of Voltes' weapons from the series, and it even has the mechanical eagel or the taka mecha. This would have been an awesome set, except for its size. It is quite expensive, given it is kind of small. I would have liked it more if it was priced around $100-$115. But because of demand, it can go as high as $140. Beyond that, forget about it. I will only recommend this for Voltes V fans and collectors of diecast toys.




1 comment:

  1. I’m very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/Voltes

    ReplyDelete