Saturday, January 17, 2009

Van Helsing 1/6 Jakks Toys











Continuing with Van Helsing, like I said before, I am a fan. Hehehe. Anyway, this set was offered to me by a local toy seller, and at first, I thought the Dracula figure was so awesome, but the other two were big let downs, specially Van Helsing (what is Van Helsing without his hat? C'mon!). So I passed. Then I saw the movie, I really liked it so much that I even texted the seller during the movie (which is a big no-no) and reserved one set. The Dracula figure makes this set. It is big, bulky, and heavy, with an 18" wingspan. Awesome. Van Helsing comes with two tojo blades. Frankenstein's Monster looks too small, and has a face only his creator can love. Considering the price I paid for the set, it's really not all that bad. With the Sideshow Van Helsing and Anna Valerious figures to complement this set, we have all the major characters of the movie. Judging how critics panned the first movie, I am guessing these are the only 1/6 figures from the Van Helsing movie we will get because it is doubtful that a sequel will be forthcoming.




No comments:

Post a Comment