Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Voltes V Vintage Popy


Hi. Sorry, I do not have time to take the Voltes toy out of display. It's in it's safe haven, I cannot bring myself to disturb it. But as you can see from the picture, I have one loose, one volt-in-box, and 1 set of the five-boxed vehicles (which can combine to form Voltes). There is one more version of this toy, which is the Godaikin version released in the US, but, I do nothave that version, YET. I plan to get one, if I find a near-mint/mint, or at least a complete, and unaltered condition. My loose Voltes DX is pretty good, but there are some paint chips. But, there is nothing broken. It even has the rubber threads (which is especially problematic finding intact). My Volt-in-Box version is very near mint, and I had no hesitation paying $500 for it, considering it is very difficult to find one in that condition. The box, however, is a little banged, but that is only because of its age. My 5-box individual vehicle version is actually in better condition than my volt-in-box version, and I was forced to pay $600 just to get it, along with other items (if it is just the voltes toy, I guess it just comes down to about $350), which is pretty acceptable. And, if you look closely to the right side of the picture, I have one loose ST Voltes and one boxed. Both are in pretty good shape, the boxed one is very near-mint. It was one of my "holy grails", I have been searching for it for years, before I finally found two.

No comments:

Post a Comment