Thursday, January 15, 2009

THANOS Bowen 1/6 scale statue












I really got a good deal with this statue. The story was (I do not know if this is true), that the owner of the comic store ordered some Marvel Select Thanos (will be posted soon), but Diamond Select shipped Bowen Thanos statues by mistake, so he only paid the cost for action figures for statues. I know the guy who tends his store, I trust him, and that is what he told me. But regardless, I only paid about $120 for the statue. If what my friend told me is true, the shop owner made out like a bandit, and at the same time, I got a good deal. The only one who got screwed is Diamond Select. Tremendous!
This is limited to only 2000 pcs., and is numbered 1084/2000.



3 comments:

  1. They have any more? I would buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've reviewed this one myself Bowen Designs Thanos statue and I was just googling around for other pictures tonight. Gotta say, you've got the best Thanos story I've heard. Incredible deal on that one.

    ReplyDelete