Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sean Connery James Bond 1/6 scale Sideshow

I will be upfront, and confess, I have never seen Sean Connery's James Bond movies. The only reason I bought this is because a local toy shop was closing, and they were selling this for less than $12. I thought, wow, a 12 inch toy for $12 bucks? Must be fate. So, I got it. And I was not disappointed.
From the pictures on thebox, the figure has an uncanny resemblance to Connery. I like that there are a lot of accessories included, even a vodka bottle, shaker, and glass. Awesome.
I dunno, I never thought of Sean as being suave enough to play James Bond. He looks more like Mr. Bean on this figure. But he is far more good looking than Daniel Craig, so, I guess it's still all good. Now, Pierce Brosnan, THAT is James Bond.




I like the Ursula Andres picture at the back. Hmmmmmm...Undress...

No comments:

Post a Comment