Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Batman DC Direct 1/6 scale

Rounding up DC's top three characters (the other two are Superman and Green Lantern) in their DC Direct 1/6 scale line is Batman.

It has the right amount of accessories, and it features Batman in his classic black and gray costume.

Batman's articulation, just like any DC Direct 1/6 scale figure, is a very respectable 28 points. It is no secret that DC Direct uses the same body mold for all their (adult) male 1/6 figures, they just change the head sculpts and give each their appropriate costume.

I highly recommend getting THIS Batman figure, because, even if DC Direct did release a subsequent comic book version Batman figure for their 1/6 scale line, it was in it's silver-age costume (black shadow cowl paint). I have nothing against that version of Batman, since I like every incarnation of the character, but the 90s version seem more bad ass.


Hmmmm, I do prespire wearing this costume and fighting insane villains all night long, I am bound to reek in my bat-armpits.



Well, that is it for now. I will continue posting on my blog in a few days. I will be going somewhere, and I will have no internet access. Look forward to more Voltron, Voltes V, and other robots next time. See you guys in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment